Our education footprint
Monitoring impact for sustainable results
We select the schools we work with as your Corporate Social Investment should not be a cost to company but an investment in our human capital and leave a legacy.
We interview the School Governing Body with the School Management Team to ensure that educators and School Management Team Members will commit towards the School Enrichment Programmes while educators will provide support to our beneficiaries. Learners will also be selected by Valued Citizens Initiative according to their will-power to commit to our programmes and character identified through an assessment.
These pre-selection criteria allow our partners to invest on fertile soil to provide opportunities and sustainable solutions to the youth from our urban, rural and townships areas. Our programmes answer to the needs of our country, the National Development Plan 2030, the Social Compact, the National Action Plan, and the new BBBEE codes.
Our tools to measure success throughout the years assess the quantitative and qualitative of our programmes, and are composed of the following methods:
- Personal, Peer and Learner’s assessment
- Quality management forms completed by the beneficiaries after each module
- Quarterly one-on-one interviews with learners
- Behaviour analysis
- Statistics – Pool for HR created
- Quarterly operational reports and financial reports every semester provided to partners and stakeholders, reporting according to our theory of change and results chain.